People who travel all the time with a lot of stuff should clean the vehicle from inside on a regular basis. Because it is not only good for health but it will help to maintain car good looks. Sometimes it seems very difficult and time-consuming to clean a car but it is not that difficult. So, maintain your habit of car cleaning if you want to stay relax while driving. There are many ways to clean a car from inside and need time to carefully wash all the inside interior of a car. While cleaning a car, you will use water so be careful while washing car from inside because some water remains under the carpets that make smell after some time.
You can also contact: Car Wreckers in Melbourne
Additionally, this water also becomes the reason for corrosion. So be careful and don’t let water remain inside the car for long time. Another thing that you should keep in mind while cleaning car is that don’t let water enter any electronics inside the car because it will be the reason for the heavy loss. Here is a process that how can you safely clean a car from inside.
- First of all, you need to pull out all the trash from inside the car. There may be some trash on the floor that will be visible but the trash that is under the seat and inside the seat cracks will not be visible so check it under the seat and all the seat cracks. Throw out all those objects which a vacuum cannot handle such as bottles, wrappers, toys, etc.
- After cleaning trash from the car, pull out all the mats and jiggle them strongly so that some dust comes out and makes vacuuming much easier. Use hot water to wash them if necessary and brush them with soap. Now after washing, let them air dry completely before keeping them back in the car.
- Now it’s time to vacuum all the places inside the car such as the floor, the truck, and the back and the front seats. Make sure that vacuum every area, every outlet inside the car. Vacuum under the pedals along the side door panels. Make sure there is no dust or any trash inside the car now.
- After vacuuming, make sure all the area inside the car is vacuumed perfectly. Now it’s time to take a cleaning wipes or a duster to wipe up all the dust, dirt and sticky stuff from seats, floor, and dashboard mirrors and from all the areas. You can also use some liquid products to clean steering wheel, window mirrors, console and the area between the seats to maintain a new look. Also clean cup holders from inside. Some vehicles have cup holders which are very easy to clean while some need more time to clean them.
- Use a window cleaner solution to clean windows. Spray this solution on window mirrors and wipe them with a paper towel or microfiber cloth. You can use some homemade solutions to clean windows that prepared with vinegar and baking soda.
- Now it’s time to clean stains from the seats and the carpets. You need to soak the affected area in a solution that is prepared with vinegar and water. Soak them for 15 minutes and then wipe with a wet cloth. Use this solution but if it does not work then use any product to clean the stains.
- Now it’s to keep back all the mats in the car and freshen up the car from inside. Use any good car freshener or prepare it in the home with 1 cup of baking soda by adding in 5 drops of essential oil in any good scent. Keep this solution inside any plastic bag for 24 hours and then spray it for a fresh and clean smell.
This process does not take too much time but working hard on your car cleaning is good for the car looks. By keeping your car neat and clean will not only become the source of good remarks about your car but will also keep you healthy and you will get peace of mind while driving.
Get rid of your old car today: The Car Wreckers